Ductwork Repairs Trusted by York County Homeowners for 55+ Years
Ductwork is a critical part of your home's HVAC infrastructure. If it's developed holes or tears, you could have conditioned air that's leaking to the attic or crawl spaces. To avoid unnecessarily high energy bills (or worse, costly equipment breakdowns) contact Comfort Systems' trained ductwork repair specialists. As a locally-owned and operated business with over five decades of experience, no other York County contractor provides the same level of skill, care, and customer satisfaction that we do. Schedule service today, and we promise to earn your lifetime trust!
- Hundreds of 5-star reviews
- Low-interest financing available
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
On this page
Need ductwork repairs in York County? You've come to the right place.
At Comfort Systems, our licensed, insured, and expertly-trained technicians know their way around all types and sizes of air duct systems. No matter the age of your home or the condition of your ducts, rest assured that we can repair them for efficient, long-term performance. Plus, we offer comprehensive repair diagnostics to ensure you get the most cost-effective solution possible. So for honest advice, fair pricing, and outstanding quality workmanship, give us a call today and see why we've maintained a 4.8/5 star Google rating among York County residents!
How much do ductwork repairs cost in York County?
|Pricing starts at around:||$800|
What factors affect the cost of ductwork repairs?
- Duct material: Certain types of ducting cost more to repair than others. For example, flexible materials like fiberglass or aluminum are typically less expensive to repair than rigid sheet metal. Once we inspect your ductwork, we'll let you know what type of ducting you have, and how much it will cost to repair.
- Square footage: Since larger homes have equally large ductwork systems, higher square footage will typically increase your ductwork repair estimate. That said, if repairs are limited to one section of ducting only, it's possible your repair costs could be less than expected.
- Repair or replace: If you have very large cracks or if whole sections of ducting have completely collapsed, repairs may not be possible. This tends to happen in older homes, or if the ductwork wasn't installed correctly. In any case, you can trust Comfort Systems to share honest advice about your best path forward, including upfront duct replacement pricing. Your budget is our top priority!
Want a fixed-price duct repair quote?
For just $89, we'll send a NATE-certified technician straight to your door for a comprehensive review of your home's ductwork system. When finished, we'll present our honest repair recommendations, along with upfront "no surprise" pricing. It's just the kind of good old-fashioned service we're known for around York County!Schedule Service
Your Ductwork Repair in Four Simple Steps
Step 1: Book your duct repair diagnostic with Comfort Systems
Step 2: Get a fair and honest pricing estimate
Your duct repair specialist will arrive promptly and with a professional, friendly greeting. They'll put on shoe covers to keep your home clean and then get right to work inspecting your existing ductwork. Once they've identified the extent of repair work necessary, they'll provide you with clear and honest pricing. You can ask questions, share your budget, and then take all the time you need to decide on next steps without any sales pressure.
Step 3: Relax while our experts complete the duct repairs
After you've approved the price quote, we'll schedule your duct repairs as soon as possible. Depending on the work involved, we might even get to it on the same day! And if your ducts need additional cleaning or sealing, we can work on that as well. We're York County's one-stop shop for home comfort and air quality.
Step 4: Enjoy longer-lasting customer protections
Comfort Systems is York County's top-rated HVAC company for good reason: we care about our customers. Some contractors simply want your business once, only to ghost you down the line when repeat labor or fixes are necessary. But not us. We're proud to offer some of the longest-lasting labor warranties in all of South Carolina.
Very happy with Comfort Systems. I would highly recommend them.
“From the receptionist who took my call, to the technician who performed our estimate, to the guys who performed the installation… EVERYONE was very professional and friendly. Got several options. Got a great system. Very happy with Comfort Systems. I would highly recommend them. In fact, I already have to several friends.”—Sam R. | York County, SC
Proudly Serving York County & the Surrounding Area
Comfort Systems of York County is headquartered in Rock Hill and assists customers in York, Chester, and Lancaster Counties as well as the greater Charlotte area.
We regularly serve the following cities and towns for HVAC repairs and replacements: