AC Installation in Rock Hill, SC
For the Best AC Installation in Rock Hill, Call Comfort Systems
With hundreds of 5-star reviews and a wide range of high-efficiency systems to choose from, it's no wonder why Rock Hill homeowners trust Comfort Systems for their AC installations and replacements.
- Free in-home installation estimates
- Low-interest financing available
- Extended warranties up to ten years
On this page
Need an AC installation in Rock Hill? You've come to the right place.
Plenty of companies out there will install an air conditioner for you. But nobody will work harder than Comfort Systems of York County to get the job done right. We start with a free AC installation estimate where we introduce a variety of AC systems based on the needs of your family and budget. From there, we'll apply for rebates on your behalf, provide financing options upon request, and give you a no-hassle installation day that will exceed your every expectation.
Plus, with a 1-year No-Lemons guarantee behind every AC replacement and extended labor warranties available for up to 10 years, you're protected well after your installation is complete.
How much does an AC installation cost in Rock Hill?
- Low $6,800
- Our Average $8,100
- High $14,100+
What factors affect the cost of an AC installation?
- The home you have: The square footage, age, insulation, and layout of your home will determine AC size. AC size plays a role in both the upfront cost of a system and monthly energy bills. Because of its importance, we take additional precautions to properly size AC systems prior to installation.
- The system's efficiency rating: Every AC system is rated for efficiency by a SEER score. SEER is important because it determines the cost savings you'll receive over the system's lifetime. Higher SEER ratings equate to lower energy bills on average, but also increase upfront system cost. A Comfort System expert can help you find the perfect balance between upfront cost and efficiency.
- Home modifications: It's sometimes necessary to make updates to a home prior to installing a new air conditioner. The most common modification will be to a home's ductwork. But plumbing and electrical modifications may also be required. We can help identify any necessary modifications during your free in-home estimate.
The best place to start is with a free in-home estimate
Replacing an air conditioner can feel overwhelming. So we recommend starting the process with a FREE no-obligation in-home consultation. One of our experts will assess the needs of your home and budget and share a number of systems that are right for you. It's the most effective way to begin the replacement process. And nobody does it better than Comfort Systems.Schedule service
Your AC Installation in Four Simple Steps
Step 1: Book your free estimate with Comfort Systems
When you're ready to schedule a free consultation with Comfort Systems, simply give us a call at (803) 324-7572, or schedule your service online. We'll have someone out as early as today to assist you with selecting the proper AC for your home.
Step 2: Select the best system for your home and budget
After your installation expert arrives and introduces themselves, they'll walk you through a number of AC system options that best meet the needs of your home and budget. Your decisions are always respected, and we won't try to upsell you like some of those other guys. At the same time, if we think you'll benefit from a certain upgrade or part, we at least want you to know about it so you can make the decision for yourself.
Step 3: Relax while our experts complete your installation
Our installation team will arrive bright and early on your installation date and get right to work installing your AC system. While in your home, our experts will wear shoe covers and lay down drop cloths to protect your belongings. We'll also thoroughly test your new system and make sure you have all the proper paperwork before we leave.
Step 4: Enjoy longer post-service protection
One of the benefits of selecting Comfort Systems as your AC installer is the extended protection you receive after the job is complete. Every AC installation comes with a No Lemons Guarantee protecting against critical component failure. And we offer extended warranties on labor that last up to 10 years!
They were able to install the system within 24 hours...
“As soon as we moved into our new home, our HVAC unit failed on us. Luckily, we chose to rely on Comfort Systems to install our new equipment. They were able to install the system within 24 hours. We are beyond thankful for Mike and Jimmy for a seamless installation, and for now having working A/C in the heat of June.”—Chelsea R. | York County, SC
See why we're rated 4.8 out of 5 stars on Google.
Proudly Serving York County & the Surrounding Area
Comfort Systems of York County is headquartered in Rock Hill and assists customers in York, Chester, and Lancaster Counties as well as the greater Charlotte area.
We regularly serve the following cities and towns for HVAC repairs and replacements:
- Fort Mill
- Indian Land
- Lake Wylie
- Rock Hill
Schedule Your FREE AC Installation Estimate Today
With over 15,000 satisfied customers and hundreds of 5-star reviews on Google, Comfort Systems of York County is the go-to HVAC company for all your AC installation needs.