Heat Pump Installation in York County, SC
York County's Most Trusted Name in Heat Pump Installations
If you're on the market for a new heat pump, Comfort Systems of York County is a great place to start. Because there's no other installer in Rock Hill or otherwise who will take better care of your needs and deliver more value for your hard-earned dollar.
- Free in-home installation estimates
- Low-interest financing available
- Rebates applied for on your behalf
On this page
Need a heat pump installation in York County? You've come to the right place.
Hundreds of homeowners every year choose Comfort Systems of York County for their heat pump replacement needs. With over 55 years of installation experience, hundreds of 5-star reviews, and a wide range of high-efficiency systems to choose from, it's easy to see why that is. We approach each heat pump installation with our customer's best interests in mind. So you'll never catch our installers trying to upsell you on a system that doesn't match your home and budget requirements.
Plus, with a 1-year No-Lemons guarantee behind every heat pump replacement and extended labor warranties available for up to 10 years, you're protected well after your installation is complete.
How much does a heat pump installation cost in York County?
- Low $5,900
- Our Average $7,200
- High $13,000+
What factors affect the cost of a heat pump installation?
- The home you have: The size, age, layout, and the number of rooms in your home all influence how large of a heat pump you need. Larger heat pumps have higher costs. But sizing the system wrong is the real threat because it leads to increased energy bills and reduced system lifespan.
- The system's efficiency rating: Heat pumps have two ratings that determine efficiency: SEER and HSPF. The higher the rating, the higher the system cost, but the more your system will save on energy bills over its lifetime. During your free estimate, we'll help you find a system that strikes that perfect balance between energy savings and upfront cost.
- Home modifications: A heat pump connects to a home's electrical, plumbing, and ductwork systems. If one of these systems isn't up to snuff, it can cause all sorts of problems with your heat pump later down the road. We'll look at each system prior to installing the heat pump to make sure everything is working as intended.
The best place to start is with a free in-home estimate
Replacing a heat pump can feel overwhelming. So we recommend starting the process with a FREE no-obligation in-home consultation. One of our experts will assess the needs of your home and budget and share a number of systems that are right for you. It's the most effective way to begin the replacement process. And nobody does it better than Comfort Systems.Schedule service
Your Heat Pump Installation in Four Simple Steps
Step 1: Book your free estimate with Comfort Systems
Step 2: Select the best system for your home and budget
Choosing a heat pump is a personal choice and a lot goes into that decision! Our mission is to simply share options with you in an unbiased fashion and let you decide what heat pump is right for your home. Once you've found the perfect system, we'll have our in-house team begin any rebate paperwork on your behalf and share financing options with you upon request.
Step 3: Relax while our experts complete your installation
A lot of planning goes into your installation day to make the process as seamless and quick as possible. Your team will arrive right on time, remove your existing system, and have it replaced in just one day on average. We go above and beyond to protect your home and belongings during the installation and will test the system thoroughly before we leave.
Step 4: Enjoy longer post-service protection
One of the benefits of selecting Comfort Systems as your heat pump installer is the extended protection you receive after the job is complete. Every heat pump installation comes with a No Lemons Guarantee protecting against critical component failure. And we offer extended warranties on labor that last up to 10 years!
A great and truly professional experience!
“I have been using Comfort to maintain my HVAC system for several years now and it was finally time to replace my unit. From the servicing technician, Nicholas, to the install team of Mike and Jay, it was a great and truly professional experience! I highly recommend Comfort Systems for your HVAC needs.”—Chris O. | York County, SC
Proudly Serving York County & the Surrounding Area
Comfort Systems of York County is headquartered in Rock Hill and assists customers in York, Chester, and Lancaster Counties as well as the greater Charlotte area.
We regularly serve the following cities and towns for HVAC repairs and replacements: